SECTION 1. DEFINITIONS
- 1.1 “Bevbot” means the entity Bevbot LLC.
- 1.2 “Services” means the any and all services and hosted software applications provided by Bevbot, including but not limited to, the Kegbot API, the kegbot.org, Bevbot’s website and any other software services offered by Bevbot.
- 1.3 “You” means yourself and any entities you represent.
- 1.4 “Products” means both the physical products produced and sold by Bevbot, including, for example, the Kegboard Pro Mini, and any kits such as the Kegboard Coaster; and the firmware, provided by Bevbot, that is programmed onto certain of these physical products.
- 1.5 “Third Party Products” – includes but is not limited to applications, websites, APIs, software, or hardware that interacts with, uses or connects to any Bevbot Products or Services.
- 1.6 “Website(s)” means any web domains owned, operated, branded or co-branded by Bevbot LLC. Websites include Bevbot’s kegbot.org and keghub.com
SECTION 2: HOW BEVBOT COLLECTS DATA
- 2.1 Bevbot collects certain data from visitors to Bevbot Websites in order to continuously improve and enhance our customer’s experiences. This data is collected via the following methods:
- 2.1.1 Bevbot, like many other websites, will store session information (often called “Cookies”) in your browser that will help Bevbot to identify information such as browsing activity, IP addresses and page view order. You do have the option to not use these Cookies; the majority of browsers will have a “help” tool that will help you to prevent Cookies if you want to, but Bevbot recommends you keep Cookies active as it will provide a better user experience on Bevbot’s Websites.
- 2.1.2 When You visit Bevbot Websites, Bevbot web servers automatically log typical website analytic data from visitors to our site. This data, which may include details such as browser type, IP addresses, site visit length and referral URL, is used for systems administration, detecting use patterns and generally improving customer experience.
- 2.1.3 Bevbot sees and logs non-personally identifiable data when You use Bevbot Services. Bevbot logs this data in our system and stores it on Third-Party servers. The only identifiable information this data is connected to will be the account details You supplied when creating Your account.
- 2.2 Information You provide
- 2.2.1 When You create an account with Bevbot, You provide us with data that includes an email address and password. Bevbot may also give you the option to voluntarily share other data with us that is connected to your account. If any of these details change, You may update your account at any time and modify, correct or delete your account details.
- 2.2.2 When You actively provide information on Bevbot Websites, for example when You post, message or interact on kegbot.org, Bevbot may retain that data for You for later use. This data is stored on secure third party servers.
- 2.2.3 You may actively provide payment details when purchasing Products from Bevbot. Bevbot uses a third-party secure e-commerce site with a Level 1 PCI compliant payment system, for direct online sales. No employees of Bevbot have access to the credit card details associated with these purchases.
- 2.3 Information provided by third parties
- 2.3.1 At times Bevbot may collect information from Third-Parties that use our Services or Products. They may provide us with Personal or Anonymous Data that we will use to continue to improve our Services and Products.
SECTION 3: HOW IS DATA USED BY BEVBOT?
- 3.2 Email addresses and any other information supplied by You may also be used by Bevbot to respond to emails, phone calls and requests. In addition Bevbot may use the data that identifies the Product IDs associated with Your account to provide information and technical assistance to You. For example, Your email address and device details may be used to respond to a technical support question that You send to Bevbot.
- 3.3 Bevbot may collect and create anonymous data by excluding personally identifiable information. Bevbot reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties at its sole discretion.
SECTION 4: HOW IS DATA KEPT SECURE?
- 4.1 Bevbot uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption on the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and Websites operated by Bevbot.
- 4.2 Bevbot uses RSA and AES encryption to communicate with Products.
- 4.3 Data collected by Bevbot via its Websites and Services is stored on secure third-party servers.
SECTION 5: WHEN IS DATA SHARED?
- 5.1 Bevbot may at some point have a third-party process or analyze some of the data we have collected.
- 5.2 When appropriate, Bevbot may share data with entities and persons who are actively doing business with Bevbot and have entered into a contract with Bevbot LLC. (such as companies that have created “Powered by Kegbot” products). A company of this sort will have access to the data generated by individuals who are users of the product created and sold by said company.
- 5.3 Bevbot may share aggregated or anonymous data publicly or as described above in section 3.3
- 5.4 Bevbot will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Bevbot if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- 5.4.1 Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- 5.4.2 Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- 5.4.3 Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- 5.4.4 Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Bevbot, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
SECTION 6: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6.2 Bevbot will not intentionally gather information from children under the age of 13.
- 6.4 The section headers in this agreement are for structure only.